Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser.
Full Stack Developer
32 years old
London United Kingdom
Tech-savvy expert with hands-on experience in building network infrastructures as well as designing and developing bespoke software solutions for server-side applications
Download my PDF resume
Lead Backend developer (Hands-on)
September 2015 to May 2016
- Creation of 6 Node.Js apis behind a Nginx proxy
- PassportJs Authentication
- Docker deployment
- Installation of a DC/OS cluster on AWS
- Auto scaling group configuration
- Jenkins / dcos client deployment
- Installation and configuration of a RabbitMq able to manage millions of messages
- Installation and configuration of a varnish cluster compatible with FOSHttpCacheBundle
- Import and management of more than 100 millions of ads on 22 websites
- Add Jenkins workflow in order to deploy all the stack in 1 click
Logstash + Kibana integration
The mission was to migrate our 22 MySQL databases on Elasticsearch.
My first task was to install Apache Mesos on AWS and migrate 55 millions of ads on the new server (bulk insert).
Using RabbitMq and Mesos, I managed to import all the affiliate ads in ElasticSearch.
I also worked on Symfony to improve the performances (Varnish, Redis, Blackfire) and create new features.
And I've also installed a workflow to push features every day (Jenkins, Docker, Amazon Container Service)
NodeJs developments (with ExpressJs)
Raml functional tests for Nodejs APis
Share this resume on :