I aim to build from scratch projects and technical team with new technologies and best practices as a reference. My leadership and the various experience give me the capacity to adapt myself in every situation.
Our goal was to develop an interface to import and manage sales in several websites.
- Database creation.
- Modelisation of the user interface.
- Product/user/sale/picture/brand management
- Sales pre-visualization
- Sales synchronization
- Writing of a developer wiki.
- Training for the marketing team.
- Development of the 4th version of the website.
- Migration of the administration.
- Cache management on the front pages with MemCached.
- Creation of the preprod environment.
- Development of the 4th version of the website "Espacemax on Elle.fr"
- Graphic redesign.
- CDN installation.
- Load balancer installation.
- Minor changes on a 3D tool developed by NVIDIA SDK Dassault System.
- Development of Backend and front-end features.
- Development of cronjob and stored procedures to automate sales's management.
- Development of special sales management for the Espacemax website
- Coordination with the commercial and marketing team to organize the tasks of the team.
- Training of new developers.
Espacemax is a company specialised in sales events for luxury goods on Internet.
The company also has a web agency with several clients (Kenzo, Yves Delorme).
At the beginning, the team was composed by two developers and one sysadmin. At the end, this one had 8 backend developers, 1 front-end developer, 4 designers.
I was the only developer on all projects. I had the chance to see several projects with different frameworks and to bring my support to new developers.