I aim to build from scratch projects and technical team with new technologies and best practices as a reference. My leadership and the various experience give me the capacity to adapt myself in every situation.
- Build a NodeJS backends with FlowType / ExpressJS
- React + Redux development
- AMQP communication Between the different services with RabbitMq
- Redis cache
- Authentication Providers Via Passport JS (Bearer, Custom, SAML)
- AWS Cloudformation
- Blue-green deployment (with Jenkins)
- Kong API gateway
- React-native Android & iOS
- Swagger documentation
- Webpack optimization
Test workflow for all the APis:
- Unit test with Mocha, Chai and Sinon.js
- E2E test with Supertest
- Checking style with FlowType and Eslint
- Check on every pull request
- Automatic deploy on all environments
- Blue/Green deployment with AWS ECS
- Automatic launch of E2E tests in case of a modification on an API
- Docker infrustructure
- Aws Cloudformation
- Aws Shield
- Blue/green deployment and autoscaling with Aws ECS
- RabbitMq cluster
- Websockets behind a load balancer
- Autoscalling Rules
- Kong API gateway
- Oauth2 authentication in all APIs
- Rate limit on request
- Cors management
- Installation of a VPN
- Installation of an SSH bastion
- Creation and management of a private network
Qare is a unique on-demand, online-to-offline, virtual medical practice, offering all the benefits of the French healthcare system abroad.
My role was to create a microservice ecosystem from scratch to ensure the realisation of this project.
All the project has been created from scratch.
Kamet backs brash entrepreneurs building the next generation of ground breaking technology companies, geared to improve, enrich or disrupt the insurance ecosystem.
With ofﬁces in Paris, and London, and soon in Asia and America, Kamet focuses on pioneering start-ups that are ready to scale across the global stage. Funded by the AXA group, Kamet delivers unparalleled access to a top corporations to match cutting-edge entrepreneurs with one of the world's most powerful FI/ Insurance company.
Symfony2 development of CRM - Stats platform in full rest API
ERP + CRM + Stats platform :
- Functional Test (Behat)
- Unit test (PhpUnit, Phake)
- Capistrano Deployment
- API HATEOAS
- It Recruitment
- Creation of IT Aptitude Test
Lead Developer - Symfony
Iron Web Ltd
to August 2015
Lead developer for 4 projects.
Production servers configuration
Add Capistrano deployment
Vagrant configuration for the developers
Installation of Heka to process all the logs in development and production environment
- Migrate all projects in Symfony/EzPublish 5.2
- Creation of an ORM to simplify the management of ezPublish object/generate a Solr representation/manage a cache provider (Dump ezPublish entites in files, Lazy Loading, Repository, annotations)
Symfony 2.3, Unit Test (PhpUnit), Scrum, Varnish, Memcached, Solr, Redis, Jenkins, EzPublish 5.2
Projects at Webnet:
- SARP Industries Extranet
Technologies: Symfony 2.3, Unit Test (PhpUnit), PostgreSQL
- Game event management
- Special event management
- Restful api to manage winnings
- Customer refunds
- Production deployment scripts (bash)
- Technology Training: NodeJS, AngularJs
- Training of new developers.
- Internationalization of the website (English, Deutsch)
- Script to calculate daily winners
Technologies: PHP 5.3, Jenkins, Debian, GIT, Silex, Symfony 2, Doctrine 2, Twig, Swift Mailer, Jquery, Sonata Admin, Be Simple I18n
Sales integration website
Our goal was to develop an interface to import and manage sales in several websites.
- Database creation.
- Modelisation of the user interface.
- Product/user/sale/picture/brand management
- Sales pre-visualization
- Sales synchronization
- Writing of a developer wiki.
- Training for the marketing team.
- Development of the 4th version of the website.
- Migration of the administration.
- Cache management on the front pages with MemCached.
- Creation of the preprod environment.
- Development of the 4th version of the website "Espacemax on Elle.fr"
- Graphic redesign.
- CDN installation.
- Load balancer installation.
- Minor changes on a 3D tool developed by NVIDIA SDK Dassault System.
- Development of Backend and front-end features.
- Development of cronjob and stored procedures to automate sales's management.
- Development of special sales management for the Espacemax website
- Coordination with the commercial and marketing team to organize the tasks of the team.
- Training of new developers.
Espacemax is a company specialised in sales events for luxury goods on Internet.
The company also has a web agency with several clients (Kenzo, Yves Delorme).
At the beginning, the team was composed by two developers and one sysadmin. At the end, this one had 8 backend developers, 1 front-end developer, 4 designers.
I was the only developer on all projects. I had the chance to see several projects with different frameworks and to bring my support to new developers.